Super-secretive New Moon couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart refuse to talk about their romance. But that doesn’t mean that they haven’t been having romantic night dates all over several towns. Just last week, the two stole awayt several times from the paparazzi and their film co-stars to get cozy in some of New York City’s hottest and priciest nightspots.
Most recently, the almost-undercover couple slipped into went to super swanky NYC sushi outpost MEGU in TriBeca. While Pattinson threw back a few Fritz Briem 1809 Berliner-Weisse artisanal beers, the lovey-dovey duo dined on signature MEGU dishes like Kobe Beef Skewers ($60) and Okaki Asparagus ($6/each). “Both were having a great time,” one spy told HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
But that was just one of Rob and Kristen’s super sexy dinner dates as a couple. On Nov. 19, the duo skipped the official New Moon after party at The Box (where co-stars Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, and Ashley Greene were hanging) to have cocktails and dinner at private members-only club Soho House before going to Avenue lounge on 10th Ave in NYC. One spy at Avenue told us, “They arrived together at 1:30 am and left holding hands at 3 am. They sat together upstairs really close to each other and had drinks. She was rubbing his back.”
Even before the New York City screening of New Moon on Nov. 19, the duo was seen dining together, the evening before at Italian restaurant Gemma. Gemma is part of the Bowery Hotel — one of R-Patz’s favorite hangouts. He was actually seen at the Bowery Hotel Nov. 20 with a group of guys while taking a night off from K-Stew duty — but when a group of fans began surrounding him, he had his security escort them out of the hotel.
But the NYC dates were just the latest in a several-months’ series of romantic rendezvous for the couple, now commonly known as Robsten! Below, a roundup of the secret nights out they’ve shared around the world.
• Nov. 9, PARIS – Rob, Kristen and co-star Taylor Lautner dine at Hotel Costes and run into Fergie Ferg of the Black Eyed Peas!
• Nov. 10, PARIS – Robsten infamously hold hands at the Bourget Airport in France en route to London, where Kristen reportedly met Rob’s family.
• Nov. 11, LONDON – A fire alarm goes off at the Dorchester Hotel and Rob, Kristen and director Chris Weitz are forced to evacuate. Hmm, wonder what these two were doing to make an alarm go off? Hot!
• Nov. 12, MADRID – Robsten and Tay dine late-night in Madrid after a New Moon photocall
• Nov. 16, LOS ANGELES – Robsten attend the LA premiere and sneak out of the Hammer Museum held afterparty together through an underground tunnel
• Nov. 18, NEW YORK CITY – K-Stew and Rob dine out with a group of friends at the Bowery Hotel’s Italian eatery, Gemma. Rob moves his seat to sit next to Kristen. Awwww — good boyfriend, you know the rules!
• Nov 19, NEW YORK CIT – Kristen and Rob ditch the New York premiere afterparty at the Box in favor of some quiet time at Meatpacking District celebrity haunt Soho House. Afterwards, they score a private upstairs table at West Chelsea nightclub Avenue.
• Nov. 21, NEW YORK CITY – Rob, apparently in need of some alone time, flies solo to dinner at sexy downtown eatery La Esquina. You should have brought Kristen, Rob! That’s a great date spot!
• Nov. 22, NEW YORK CITY – Rob and the gang do dinner at swanky Japanese boite Megu; the restaurant stays open late for the impromptu celebration.
— Corynne Steindler & Laura Schreffler