We have to hand it to Paris Hilton, when it comes to working the red carpet she’s a certified pro!
She showed up in Beverly Hills on November 17th at the launch party for her hairstyling tools looking perfectly pulled together in a bright pink alice+olivia dress, without a hair out of place. On the same exact night Penelope Cruz and Fergie attended the screening of Broken Embraces in NYC looking like they just rolled out of bed! Ladies, what’s going on? Did someone drag you out in your designer duds against your will? You’re both gorgeous actresses, but your sloppy style is unacceptable. Get your act together & put on a happy face! You’re typically gorg-girls, although we’re not quite sure what went wrong here. Luckily, we put together some tips from poised Paris, the professor of fabulosity. This quick refresher in Red Carpet Style-101 will help you re-claim carpet-worthy looks.
— Katrina Mitzeliotis
How to rule the red carpet like Paris:
- Show off in brights! Flaunt your figure in eye-catching colors
- Stand up tall! Confidence is crucial–as is putting your best angle on display
- Loose the tousled tresses! Make sure your hair is shiny not sloppy
- Put your best face first! Choose makeup that highlights your features and compliments your outfit
- Save time for Accessorizing! Once you pick out a chic outfit play it up with accessories