While playing sultry CBI staffer Grace Van Pelt on hit CBS show “The Mentalist,” Amanda Righetti has managed to make even the most gruesome murder investigations seem somewhat sexy. We bet even Patrick Jane (played by her steamy co-star Simon Baker) couldn’t use his talents to figure out the inside scoop … But Amanda gives us the low-down! Check out what she reveals ….
1. My childhood home was a trailer on a small farm in the outskirts of Las Vegas.
2. My first pair of favorite shoes were red cowboy boots.
3. I spent most of my adolescense in Japan.
4. I have a rescue dog named after the Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa.
5. I have never been skiing.
6. My dad used to be one of Elvis Presley’s bodyguards when he would perform in Las Vegas.
Hey Amanda, did you hear? Red cowboy boots are totally back in style. — Corynne Steindler